Student's Rules & Regulation
Do's for Students
- Conduct yourselves gracefully at the time of assembly and throughout the day.
- Try to speak in English as much and as long as you can.
- Complete all assignments on time.
- Be respectful, regular and punctual.
- Be neat and tidy.
- Reach School 15 minutes before the opening time.
- Greet you elders with folded hands deferentially.
Code of Conduct
- The wearing of school uniform is compulsory.
- Strict regularity, implicit obedience, courtesy in speech and coduct and cleanliness of dress and person are expected from all students.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also their general behaviour outside.
- Any report or objectionable conduct in or outside the school on the part of the students makes them liable for disciplinary action.
- Use of narcotics, consumption of tobacco in any form and pan-masala or any type of chewing-gum are strictly prohibited.
- Avoid consumption of ice-creams or other milk product and eatable from roadside vendors.
- Students are expected to take proper care of the school property. Damage done even by any accident must be reported at once to Principal/ Class Teacher. If a student causing damage to the school property is identified, he/she will be punished and imposed of a line.
- The school is not to be held responsible for the loss of personal belonging. It is not advisable for student to bring valuables to the schools.
- Running and shouting in the school premises is not allowed.
- No money collection for any pupose is allowed to be made in the school without prior permission of the principal.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the assembly.
- All our students should observe very high standards in their general getup, deportment and conduct.
- Use of foul unpairliamentary language is a punishable offence.
- In order to acquire competency in spoken English, all students must converse in English while they are in school or in the bus.